Bondhus® tools have long been known for their vastly superior quality, strength, durability, and resistance to rust and corrosion.
Bondhus products have gained an international reputation for strength, quality, and features well suited to professionals or virtually any quality conscious tool user.
- Protanium® Steel is used in the manufacturing of all Bondhus® tools.
- ProGuard™ dry surface finish is standard on all unplated Bondhus® tools.
- Bondhus has the most comprehensive lineup of handles, blades, hex tools, bits, and packaging options available.
- Exceptionally high quality machining means:
- Tools fit better, so they last longer.
- Engagement in screw heads is positive and stable.
- Fastener heads exhibit less wear.
- Stripping and breaking is noticeably reduced.
- All blades are carefully matched with handles of consistent torque capacity. Bondhus does not manufacture tools with handles capable of over-torqueing their blades!
- Click Here to view or download the Bondhus Technical Resource Manual for more information on how these superior hex tools are made and tested.
All Bondhus® products are made in the USA and guaranteed for life. If you are not happy with a Bondhus® tool - for any reason - simply return it. A replacement will be shipped right out at no cost - no hassles, no questions asked!
Shop Bondhus using our virtual bondhus catalog.